Do you want to protect your private data? Adding a password into your network is one of the security measurements you can do. When you are using internet at home or in your office, there are packets of data transmitted on that network. Once it is access by an unauthorized person, those data can be stolen and used in wrong ways. Read more here at www.19216811ip.org website for more info. How can you put a password in your Linksys router?
1) Be certain that your router is on and you simply will need to go to 192.168.1.1 along with your private web browser on your computer or laptop. Ensure it is linked to your router with either wired or wireless.
2) Just keep the username empty and then input on the password area “admin. Just click “OK” tab so you will definitely be navigated on the router’s web launch site. Whenever you could not login utilizing the default password given and never know the customized one, it is advisable to restart your router.
3) By the page, just hit the “Administration” tab. At the moment hit “Management” tab which can be based on the left part of menu region.
4) You will at the present produce the password of your router. Definitely fill out the password with the “Router Password” field after which re-enter it for verification on the location presented. Ensure you recall the password you have registered. You can reset once more the router to be able to access the startup page and return to start of this situation.
5) Merely click on the “Save Settings” to ensure that your password shall be saved. It will be stored immediately and also you do not need to restart your router. You can now login within your new password which enables you to keep with your connection with your network.
Protect your Linksys router now by following the instructions above.