Are your parents separated? Have you receive any support from them? If you haven’t you can apply for a child support in Florida. In this way, you will be supported by your parents from your daily needs and education. This is through myfloridacounty website. For those who are not receiving well, you may apply for a child support:
Receive Payments from Direct Deposit
- The first you have to do is authorize the Florida Department of Revenue to allow preparing a direct deposit of funds into your bank account. You should apply for the Child Support Payment Options form and then mail it at the address found in the form.
- When you ought to set up a direct deposit of a checking account, a preprint voided check is important along with the form.
- When you prefer to create a direct deposit of your savings account, you must have a letter attainedon your bank with the bank routing number as well as your own account number.
- In the event you haven’t still received any assistance, you maycontact the regional Clerk of the Court office. There is a lot local court office numbers found in the MyFloridaCounty.com site.
Receive Payment from Debit MasterCard
- For anyone who does not possess a bank account, choosing a Florida Debit Mastercard is really a great option. This is also accessible for people who have bank accounts to use.
- Just claim a card by first filling out the Child Support Payment Options form. Be sure you send it in the address situated in the form. The card is available for three years and you should promptly acquire a brand new one a month ahead of expiration date.
- Your balance may be check and is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days weekly online. Just create an account at Florida EPPICard website.
- You may observe of the monthly should you be paid over the right amount. If not, you could contact any local Clerk of the Court office.
If you are a parent, pay child support now. You can pay on the website.