Many people register for Hotmail because they trust the company for many years at service. Microsoft owned this webmail service since year 1996 and now there are about 260 million users using it. People can change the language of their account because it can be translated into 30 languages. In case you want to sign up for Hotmail, you can visit now www.hotmail.com. You can read more here at www.hotmailcomlogin.net. For people who already have an account, you can read the instructions on how to modify your password.
- Set off to the website of Hotmail and log in to hotmail with your own private email address and password. Once you’re login inside your account, select the “Option’ menu and then also opt for “More Options”.
- On the page, just click the “Account details” that has the password, aliases and time zones. And then, furthermore click within the “Managing your account” a section of the Hotmail website.
- Simply press the “Change” link within the Password field within your Hotmail account which says “Account overview” to change your password.
- Enter in the present password of one’s account on the “Old Password” field. Then, input the password you want to have on the “New Password” as well as retype it at the following field provided.
- Hotmail passwords are case-sensitive and it should consist of at minimum six characters. So, ensure that you remember should you key in caps lock or small letter strictly.
Tips on Changing Password
- Do not ever publish your passwords with other on emails whether or not it says they happen to be being employed from Hotmail. The program probably won’t ever demanded passwords from customers.
- Based to Hotmail, the best password of Hotmail account contains 14 characters with the mixture off letters, numbers including special characters.
Now you can re-login to your account and try your new password. Sign up now if you still don’t have an account.