Shopping online can be fun. There are many things to pick out and choices to make where you will just sit in front of the computer. If you have Vanilla Visa Gift Card why not use it to shop at Amazon. It is one of the easiest way to pay the item you are going to buy. You have to register first your Vanilla Visa gift card online before you start the shopping. Then, you register the card at Amazon. How? You can read below:
1. Just go to Amazon.com and login your webpage. If you forget to have one, you can make your own personal portfolio to begin with. If you are sign on, look on the top part right-part in the page. Look and then click to the “Your Account” link.
2. Get around on your path at the bottom portion of the web site of “Your Account”. Within the additional box, go to the “Payment” sections. You can view there your entire transaction features you have with your account.
3. Just press the “Add a Credit Card” under the “Payment Options” you will see at the menu. Be sure you know your vanillavisa.com balance first before registering the card at Amazon.
4. Around the drop-down menu, just simply pick “Visa” as being the “Credit Card Type”. Enter the number of the gift card which you’ll notice at the front, the cardholder along with the date it will expired.
5. One should also choose the billing address within the information written under of your card. This can be applied just as the shipping address for you.
6. Just simply select the “Continue” button on the last part of the page to submit your Vanilla Visa gift card details. Now it’s possible to start shopping on the web and pay utilizing the card you may have inserted.
Go to the Vanilla website and check your Vanilla visa card balance now.